Thursday, October 8, 2009

A quick laugh at statistics

I started tracking this blog a while back with Google Analytics. The idea was I'd get some good stats to show publishers if I ever decided to try and turn this into a book. Meh. I'm lazy. It hasn't happened. But I do get endlessly amused at what I can find out. Like - 127 visitors found me via search engines. Most using versions of the blog name. So far so boring. But wait. Someone found me who had originally googled "fetish acting like a dog". They visited twice. And then got so drawn in they read 18 pages of content on each visit.

I feel honored that I distracted someone, somewhere on the interwebs, who obviously had a mission in mind when googling - and then forgot about it while reading Curvy Gal. Ha.

I'm still not sure why those key words led to me however!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that entertaining!? I love it! I had someone find my blog by searching for BLOW JOBS WITH COPS. Hmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete