Sunday, August 30, 2009

What would a therapist say?

Maybe I secretly want to get sprung by my family. Or maybe I just am a forgetful fool some days. I was up at oh-my-god o'clock and checked my email on a Saturday morning to see a regular client wanted me ASAP. So I was at his house with my mouth around his cock by eight am.

Then off for the day to see my mother. And despite reminding myself not to forget the little packets of lube and condom varieties in my jeans pocket I didn't take them out - and they jumped free while I was getting my car keys out with her. She didn't comment, and I didn't say anything.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha ha!!! i know what you mean. i have to clean up whenever basically *anyone* comes over. i usually just throw it all in the kink closet or the master bedroom. anyone poking around in there deserves to be traumatized by what they find. parents included! ;) i did have a friend over last weekend who unexpectedly came back over... after i had re-kinked the living room a bit. i think we are agreeing not to discuss it at this point. heh.

    ReplyDelete