Monday, March 23, 2009

Who knew I had readers!

I must say I was quite in awe of the number of gossip gals (I think it was all gals) who emailed me. It was great to hear from you all!

So now you know my news and we can move on..except..well we won't be moving fast LOL.

Just this morning I woke up and was like, "Hmm...I'm in the mood for some sexing." But my new rules are restrictive even to me!

I've taken some of your advice from the comments, and my new rules are:

1) No incalls. It's a bitch really. If they can't host then what? I have found a brothel that rents rooms to gals per call and expects nothing else but that seems a bit of overkill. A nice hotel would be better - but I'm not setting it up given the number of flakes!
2) Higher rates.
3) Less chatty/texty/emaily with regulars. My filth phone has been silent almost a week now!
4) Standards. Raise them.

So now that's all in place. No business as of yet. Which is good really...cause although I'm slightly in the mood I have this strange rash on my body so look like I have bubonic plague. Three doctors - three different guesses. The first guess made my blood boil. Took one look at me being a bigger gal and said it was some sort of sweat rash from rubbing thighs etc. I tried to explain it wasn't appearing when I did exercise but was just given an over the counter cream.

Second doc says insect bites. I'm a bit worried about what type of insect can crawl between my arms and thighs and bite away and then disappear.

Third doc say something called folliculitis and gave me drugs for it. It's kinda helping but I still look struck with the pox.

So hopefully I look less infectous soon and then I'll relauch a round of ads based around my new rules and see what turns up...

5 comments:

  1. That doesn't sound very fun. Get better!

    I agree with the new rules, They sound closer to what you had at the start(without the no incalls)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! Of course you have lots of readers!
    Hope your skin clears up soon-
    LynninRI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it's not folliculitis, you're not a stick figure so anything wrong with you, ever, is because of your fatz! Stupid doctors.

    Hope it goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bed bugs could bite and disappear like that. Or maybe it's related to the previous post. But look into the bed bugs, just in case. They're a bitch to get rid of, so you want to make sure you don't have them.

    Glad you're changing the rules. I think you'll be happier with the job, having set them back in place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first doctor... ugh. i just can't take any more fat hate today. :(

    ReplyDelete