Monday, March 16, 2009

Just Amazing

So I've got some mind-blowing news. But I don't really want to blog about it. If you're a complete gossip like myself then feel free to email me at forloversofcurves@gmail.com and I will tell you off the interwebs!

In other news - I'm moving house for non-call-girl related reasons so I'm taking the opportunity to stop doing incalls - I think that was part of the boundary issue. Already the clients are whining. If they are too cheap to pay for a hotel room or figure out how to host then I will just lose them as clients. I don't mind.

12 comments:

  1. Good luck moving house curvy, hope the good news is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! In calls always seem so scary to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the moving... It can be a pain . Btw did you know that you have got a reader from South Africa? Now you are internationaly known...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reader's in Costa Rica, so you're spanning multiple continents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one's in Britain, so that's three continents now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. USA here, 4 continents :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I'm in none of those places so that makes 5!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poland :D While technically it counts as the same continent as Britain, it's more exotic, so there :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are like the united nations of curve lovers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Canada... We read ya in igloos while taking a break from our dog sledding.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Canada reader as well. :) Laptop reader in between riding dressage. lol

    ReplyDelete