Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sex Worker Blogs

I was asked in a comment for some good sex worker blogs. Here are some blogs I love and check out all the time:

My hands down fave writer is Grace Undressed. She is a gorgeous, gorgeous writer and has moved me almost to tears in the past.

Other blogs I like to check out are kinda sex related, but not all about sex work necessarily:

The Reverse Cowgirl - She ran a project last year with Letters from Working Girls too.

Debauchette

Miss Calico

My Name is Lux

College Callgirl (she has a great list of other links under "My Ho's" although that misplaced apostrophe does indeed suggest she should pay more attention in college, and less attention when giving blow jobs)

And if you are on a roll check out "Top 100 Sex Bloggers of 2008"

If you follow the links you find on those pages for starters you'll be reading about sex for the rest of the year!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I am the one who asked that question. Really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading your blog. And I absolutely love your attention to grammar and punctuation. (And that you know the difference between weary and wary.)

    ReplyDelete