Friday, February 13, 2009

Random Thought #4


I just bought this outfit on ebay. It looks like fun. Comfy too - all stretch which is good for curves, and it looks a bit tongue-in-cheek and sexy. Plus with proper sleeves it allows you to wear a decent bra underneath! And the bit of flair at the bottom may make it flatter thighs.

SplenDaddy requested a nurse fantasy so I thought it time to invest in a new outfit. Most guys love the nurse idea anyway - I've had plenty of requests.

If anyone ever comes across good sites for plus size lingerie or costumes that are reasonably priced let me know! I hate paying a fortune just cause I'm bigger!

3 comments:

  1. Hipsandcurves.com might be worth a look; they have a nice selection, including costumes and things that can be worn everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a little pricey, and I don't know where you are in terms of shipping, but there is an amazing store in philly called passional that has a website. They have PVC and real live whittle you down 4 inches corsets and everything in up to I think 4 xl. I got the sexiest pvc dress there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.electriqueboutique.com

    Is a great site for EVERYTHING costume play oriented and they have plus sizes. I've ordered from them a few times and been very happy with all my purchases.

    ReplyDelete