Sunday, February 22, 2009

Notes from the Couch

Thanks all for your well wishes. I am parking my butt and trying not to hobble as some of you said - that may just make it a more damaging injury - I've got that into my head now!!

SplenDaddy wanted to see me this weekend before flying out of the country for a few weeks but when I told him I'd love some easy going sex and explained about the ankle he went all cold. Said, sorry about the ankle, but I don't want to have sex with you if you're injured.

OUCH. Way to cut a girl. I was a bit shocked and then I was like, duh, we're nothing more than sex toys to each other and I'm not a fully functional sex toy at the moment so fair enough. He doesn't owe me anything. If I want flowers and a cup of tea bought to me in bed I need to find a lover or boyfriend. Timely reminder to help me keep those barriers in place!

So I figured there is only one thing I can do to amuse myself on the couch - and that's get naked house cleaning boys in to do all of my cleaning and chores. I've always been curious about those guys that advertise their fantasy as nothing more than getting naked and cleaning in front of a clothed girl...silly idiots don't even want cash for it.

Should be a laugh I think.

1 comment:

  1. i used to have a sissy maid. largely b/c i despise cleaning! the hardest thing to find was one that didn't get caught up in the fantasy and would actually do a good job cleaning!

    ReplyDelete