Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mr Cheese

Gawd..

Mr Cheese - who tried to book on V day, then tried to make me more than halve my rates, then tried other fake email addresses - is back tonight. Begging to see me. Telling me how bad the service was with his cheap hooker last week.

I tried to explain the risks of ultra low price workers - maybe sex slaves against their will, maybe illegal brothels, maybe pimps, maybe disease or blackmail or drugs or who knows what... but he didn't listen.

I feel for whoever the girl is that he saw. I mean we're all whores, but her situation must be dire with those rates. I wish I could help. The only thing I can think is it might be time for me to join the local whores union. Yes, we have a union. Maybe I can start to volunteer or get active in the community or something.

Anyhow..back to Mr Cheese...

Now there is a email every few minutes with him whining. I took great pleasure in turning him down the first few times, then ignoring him. It's his lesson for the day.

2 comments:

  1. hey,

    have you read the book sugarbabe by holly hill... your blog reminds me of the book... in a totally postive way.. I loved the book!

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have read it! I thought it was great. I do not look anything like Holly Hill however. I am short and fat without those puffy kissable lips of hers. Ah well, such is life (and genetics)

    ReplyDelete