Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hawaii

So..I just booked a three week summer holiday to Hawaii. And I am, of course, curious about sex work there. I'm kinda tempted. All those tourists and GI Joe boys....

But..given where I am my whoring is legal...I'm much too freaked by compulsive viewing of Law and Order episodes to think I wouldn't get entrapped or arrested or tracked down on Craigslist.

I've already research to find the fines are like $500 or community service or up to 30 days jail. Which isn't a lot. BUT..that would be very hard to explain to my reallife boss. Oh, I can't come home you see - I'm in JAIL!

Thoughts? Suggestions? Hints?

1 comment:

  1. my thoughts would be... don't risk it for what is essentially a hobby. especially when lack of payment doesn't preclude having some fun w/all the hawaiian surfer dudes and soldiers!

    ReplyDelete