Saturday, February 28, 2009

Client #13

There wasn't really anything wrong with #13. But he just annoyed me. I think it's cause I'm suffering bad PMS. Shouldn't have seen him perhaps until I was more in the mood.

It took me ages to get a photo off him and he kept trying to see with and squirm out of the photo thing. A bad start when someone won't follow my rules.

Then he tried to argue with me over dollars. Then when he turned up he kissed me straight away. Before I got the money and I was just kinda thrown he was so quick off the mark.

He was naked and into bed within one second after handing over the cash and I guess my head was spinning cause he was so confident. He was actually a really good kisser and really good at going down on me - two massive orgasms. But he still bugged me.

I think it was cause it was such a true GFE - stroking me and spooning me and kissing me with passion - and yet I hadn't even said a word to him. So it was obvious I could have been anyone in the bed with him. Maybe I was reacting badly to being "just a body" to him.

Plus he was obsessed with rubbing his cock on my clit. That's all he wanted to do - hardly anything else. It totally got him off but was just boring for me. Much easier just to fuck then get in all sorts of positions so he can rub and kiss. Grrr. Even a titty job would have been more fun.

At one point I had to warn him about my ankle - it's still pretty black and green. And then he told me he was a doctor and he'd take care of it for me. Ewwwwww. Sleazy Doc. Then he told me maybe he'd want the doctor nurse fantasy. Ewwwww. I don't want to imagine my doctors as sexual beings. Gross.

Then he revealed he lived in a really rich suburb. So then I was a bit pissed about him trying to negotiate dollars.

Hmmm..he was really not as bad as I'm making him sound. I just hadn't realised how much of a shitty mood I was in until his tongue was already down my throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment